This post is sponsored by Babymel.
Whether you’re a mum that’s prone to overpacking, a dad who’s sick of lugging around heavy nappy bags, or a nanny who often finds themselves stuck without a dummy or two, you’ve come to the right place.
This is your go-to, must-have, refuse-to-even-consider-deviating-from packing list. If you’re leaving the house for a few hours – to the park or mall or meal – these are the items you need to bring with you:
- Water or milk
- Pre-cut fruit and veggies
- Two nappies per child
- Wet wipes
- One toy for each kid
- Sunscreen and sunnies (in summer)
- A change of clothes (warmer or colder than their current outfit)
My packing rules:
- The bag must have a section to keep things cold/warm
- The bag should be light enough that you could comfortably wear it for two hours
- You must be able to make your child warmer or colder with the clothes inside the bag
- The bag (or bags) should be made from fabric that is easy to wipe clean
These bags and lunchboxes from Babymel are perfect for kids. They feature large dinosaurs the kids adore, they are light enough that they can carry them themselves, and they have super cute Zip & Zoe musical tags that turn the bags into toys!
If you’re keen to add them to your collection, I’ve included a list of the exact products I own below:
- Mini Backpack & Safety Harness / Reins Age 1-4 Years Navy Colourblock
- Mini Backpack & Safety Harness / Reins Age 1-4 Years Hot Pink
- Lunch Bag + Ice Pack – Dylan Dino Face
- Lunch Bag + Ice Pack – Daisy Dragon Face
- Drinking Water Bottle with Straw – Floral Brights
- Zip & Zoe Spaceman Drinking Bottle with Straw
Until next time, stay crafty!